Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, apple crisp pancakes. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Apple Crisp Pancakes - Really fluffy and so flavorful, with chunks of soft apples inside and the best part of all is the crispy streusel topping. If you want to get our recipes in your e-mail please subscribe bellow. Apple Crisp Pancakes. written by Ashley Fehr.
Apple Crisp Pancakes is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Apple Crisp Pancakes is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook apple crisp pancakes using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Crisp Pancakes:
- Get 1/2 cup Bisquick/pancake mix –
- Get 1/4 cup All purpose flour-
- Make ready 1 Apple , grated
- Take 1/4 tsp Cinnamon powder- (optional)
- Take 1/2 cup Milk-
- Get 2 Eggs-
- Get 4 tbsp Brown sugar-
- Make ready 3 tbsp Rolled oats-
- Make ready As needed Butter-
In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, oats, cinnamon, salt, brown sugar, melted butter, and vanilla until combined. Simmer, uncovered on stove while cooking pancakes. For the Pancakes: In a medium bowl, whip egg. Add butter and milk and whip together.
Instructions to make Apple Crisp Pancakes:
- In a bowl, mix together the all purpose flour, brown sugar, oats, and butter to form a crumbly mixture. Keep this aside. In another bowl, mix together the pancake mix, cinnamon powder, grated apples, milk, & eggs to form a thick batter. Heat a nonstick pan and lightly grease with butter. Pour a scoop of the prepared batter into the pan.
- Sprinkle the streusel mixture evenly on top of the pancake. Cook for 2-3 mins until bubbles form on the top and the edges become dry and brown. Carefully flip and cook the other side for 1-2 mins. Repeat the process with the remaining batter and streusel mixture. Serve the warm pancakes with chunks of diced apple.
Combine the flavors of apple pie, apple crisp and buttermilk pancakes into a delicious breakfast casserole that serves a crowd. We love pancakes in my house. Pancakes made with granola, chocolate chips or blueberries. Any which way you flip them, we are a fan. A no-fuss, very delicious version of apple crisp, sliced apples, sugar, cinnamon and flour are stirred together and then piled into a square baking pan.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food apple crisp pancakes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!