Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, caramel apple strawberry crisp. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Odds are you've had apple crisp before, but you wouldn't believe what a difference it makes when you add caramel! This Caramel Apple Crisp is SO good! Apple crisp is usually sweetened with granulated white sugar or brown sugar, but neither of those can compare to the complexity of caramel. "When our class visited an apple farm this fall, we realized that we all shared a common love apples dipped in caramel.
Caramel apple strawberry crisp is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Caramel apple strawberry crisp is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook caramel apple strawberry crisp using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel apple strawberry crisp:
- Get 1/2 cup Caramel sauce homemade or store bought
- Make ready 4 - 5 granny smith apples strawberries medium size and/or
- Take 1 tsp cinnamon
- Prepare 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Prepare For topping
- Take 1 - 1/2 cups flour refined
- Make ready 3/5 cup oats rolled
- Take 1 tsp coffee powder optional
- Take 1 cup sugar brown sugar Turbaned or light brown
- Take 1/4 cup white sugar
- Take A pinch salt
- Take 3/4 cups Butter shortening cubed also can be substituted
- Make ready Garnishing
- Take Caramel sauce
- Get nuts and choco chips crushed
Winter is officially in full swing here in the Hudson Valley! which means I'm craving all of the cozy things all of the time. One of the best things about this caramel apple crisp dessert is that it's SO easy! No crust to roll, no dough to chill, no pie to cool. Delicious homemade caramel on a Granny Smith apple, covered with pink Strawberry and Cheesecake Flavored Chocolate, then rolled in Graham Cracker Bits, and drizzled with white chocolate and more strawberry chocolate.
Instructions to make Caramel apple strawberry crisp:
- Peel, core and chop apples into small cubes and toss them in the lemon juice, and then coat them in caramel sauce and extra sugar if required, and add the cinnamon. Keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add the flour, oats, both sugars, salt and coffee powder and mix well. Cut in the butter and rub till fine crumble form.
- In a 8x8 inch square tin greased, layer the apple mixture and gently flatten. Top with the crumble mix and evenly spread.
- Bake in a preheated oven of 375 degrees Fahrenheit for around 35-40 mins.
- Take out, sprinklr more rows sugar and the garnish mix and broil carefully for two mins.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce later after cooled and serve with icecrea, of any choice!
- Sliced or pieces of strawberries can be added with the apple mixture for the extra sour sweet flavour.
Crisp apples covered with a thick layer of rich, sweet, homemade caramel — let's face it, fall and Halloween just aren't complete without them. Caramel apples are one of my favorite fall treats. They're ooey, gooey, a little messy (okay, sometimes a lot messy), and downright fun to eat. Caramel Apple Crisp recipe: Try this Caramel Apple Crisp recipe, or contribute your own. Use your hands to work in butter to create the crumble topping.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food caramel apple strawberry crisp recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!