Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, crispy cream dory in chilli cocosauce. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crispy Cream Dory in Chilli Cocosauce is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Crispy Cream Dory in Chilli Cocosauce is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Crispy Cream Dory with Sweet Corn Puree comes from simple ingredients elevated into a superb dish. Ingredients: Cream Dory Flour Salt Black Ground Pepper. Marinate ths cream dory fillet with calamansi/lemon juice, salt and pepper and let it stand for a few minutes.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook crispy cream dory in chilli cocosauce using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Cream Dory in Chilli Cocosauce:
- Prepare 750 grams Cream Dory Fillet
- Take 1 tsp finely chopped lemon grass
- Make ready 1 tsp finely chopped ginger
- Make ready 1 chopped onion
- Get 4 cloves if crushed garlic
- Get 1 tsp fish sauce
- Take 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Make ready 1 beaten egg
- Get salt and pepper
- Take 2-3 cups breadcrumbs
- Take for the sauce
- Make ready 2 cups coconut milk or coconut milk powder dissolved in water
- Take 1 tsp chopped lemon grass
- Take 3 cloves crushed garlic
- Prepare 1 small onion chopped
- Take 1 tsp chopped ginger
- Get 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Get chilli flakes (depending on how spicy you want it to be)
- Prepare SIDES (optional) i put sides to replace rice
- Get 2 cups baby potatoes
- Prepare 1 big carrot
- Make ready 2 cups chopped spinach
Season fish fillet with salt and pepper. You can buy cream dory filleted already so it's just a matter of figuring out how to make it tasty. The creamy butter is perfect as a sauce for fish and it's a common food pairing. However, the pairing can get boring so to boost your spirits when this similarly buttery fish.
Instructions to make Crispy Cream Dory in Chilli Cocosauce:
- For the marinade, mix garlic, onion, ginger, lemon grass, lemon juice, fish sauce, chilli flakes in a bowl and add sliced cream dory fillet. mix until every fish is coated.
- Beat eggs. dip the fish fillets one by one the coat it with bread crumbs.
- Preheat oil in a pan. deep fry the fillets until golden brown
- For the sauce. saute ginger, onion, lemon grass, and garlic. then add the vinegar. let it simmer first before you put the coconut milk or the milk will curd. add fish sauce, chilli flakes, salt and pepper to taste.
- For the sides, boil potatoes for 3-5 mins. blanch carrots and spinach
- Serve and enjoy.
The Best Cream Dory Recipes on Yummly Cream Dory works great on this one but any white fleshy fish would be great. How about you do have any steamed fish recipe to share? Place fish in a deep dish then pour sauce over it, drizzle sesame oil on top then garnish with Fried Garlic and Spring Onions. Learn how to cook our Creamy Cream Dory Recipe by following these simple steps! ➤ Click here to see the full recipe!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food crispy cream dory in chilli cocosauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!