Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, crispy vegan kebab. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crispy Vegan Kebab is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Crispy Vegan Kebab is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crispy vegan kebab using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Vegan Kebab:
- Prepare 1/2 bowl Raw Banana
- Take 2 spoon Paneer grated
- Make ready 1 bowl Poha(5mint water soaked)
- Prepare 1 Carrot grated
- Take 1 Onion chopped
- Prepare 2 Potato(Boiled and Mashed)
- Make ready 1/2 bowl Apple grated
- Take 1/2 bowl corn boiled
- Make ready 1 tsp Chaat masala
- Prepare 1 tsp Garam Masala
- Make ready 2 tsp Coriander seeds Powder
- Get 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- Get 1 Pinch Hing
- Take 1 chopped GreenChilli
- Prepare 1 tsp Mint leaves powder
- Make ready 1 tsp Coriander leaves powder
- Take 1-2 tsp Corn flour
- Take 1-2 tsp Lemon juice
- Prepare to taste Salt according
Instructions to make Crispy Vegan Kebab:
- Take a bowl, mix all the ingredients in it so well that it becomes a good dough.
- Now take small amount of your dough and give shapes to it and keep it aside.
- For Frying, take a pan, pour some oil in it and let it heat on low-medium flame.
- As the oil is ready, one by one put your shaped kebabs in it carefully.
- Fry till it turns brown from both sides. - Your kebab is ready, serve it with sauce or chutney.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food crispy vegan kebab recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!