Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, stuffin muffins. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stuffin Muffins is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Stuffin Muffins is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook stuffin muffins using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffin Muffins:
- Prepare As needed my Mom's Dressing see my recipe
- Make ready 1 pound bulk sausage I used Tennessee Pride Sage
- Take 4 large honey crisp apples
- Take 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- Prepare 1 pinch salt
Instructions to make Stuffin Muffins:
- Preheat the oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Brown the sausage and drain.
- Wash peel and core the apples. Shred them and add the sugar and the salt. Let sit covered for 30 minutes then add to the stuffing.
- Add the browned sausage. Mix well.
- Spoon into the muffin pan, that has been sprayed with nonstick spray.
- When all are filled into the oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit bake for 35 minutes till done.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food stuffin muffins recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!