Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, easy apple crisp for two. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
This Apple Crisp for Two is easy to make and a perfect small batch dessert for fall! Do you ever have those moments when you're craving a dessert, but the last thing you want to do is make a huge batch? Or maybe there are just two people living in your home and you don't like having a ton of leftovers just.
Easy Apple Crisp For Two is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Easy Apple Crisp For Two is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have easy apple crisp for two using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Apple Crisp For Two:
- Make ready 2 apples, peeled and cut into thin slices
- Take juice of 1/2 a small lemon
- Take 6 tbsp. brown sugar, divided
- Take 1 tsp. ground cinnamon, divided
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg, divided
- Prepare 6 tbsp. old fashioned oats
- Get 4 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- Take 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- Prepare handful finely chopped pecans
- Take pinch salt
I have never had such a delicious apple crisp! I will never search for another recipe! When all you need is a small dessert for two, whip up this homey apple crisp. Apples and the smell of cinnamon means fall baking at its best!
Steps to make Easy Apple Crisp For Two:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 9x5" loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray and set it aside. You could also use oven safe ramekins, I just don't have any.
- Place your apples in a small bowl and squeeze the lemon juice over them. Then add 2 tbsp. of brown sugar, 1/2 tsp. cinnamon, 1/4 tsp. nutmeg and a pinch of salt. Stir to combine. Place them into the prepared loaf pan or evenly into the two ramekins.
- In the same bowl, combine the oats, 4 tbsp. brown sugar, 1/2 tsp. cinnamon, 1/4 tsp. nutmeg and the pecans. Stir in the melted butter and the vanilla extract, then evenly sprinkle the oat mixture over the apples.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the apples are tender.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Apple crisp is the lazy baker's best friend. It delivers all the flavor and satisfaction of apple pie, but in half the amount of time. While the crisp bakes, mix up an extra batch or two of the topping and stash it in the freezer. You just made the next batch of crisp even easier on yourself. Cheap are empty nesters and sometimes you just want dessert for two.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food easy apple crisp for two recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!