Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, easy apple crisp for two. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Apple Crisp For Two is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Easy Apple Crisp For Two is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
This Apple Crisp for Two is easy to make and a perfect small batch dessert for fall! Do you ever have those moments when you're craving a dessert, but the last thing you want to do is make a huge batch? Or maybe there are just two people living in your home and you don't like having a ton of leftovers just.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook easy apple crisp for two using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Apple Crisp For Two:
- Get 2 apples, peeled and cut into thin slices
- Make ready juice of 1/2 a small lemon
- Take 6 tbsp. brown sugar, divided
- Get 1 tsp. ground cinnamon, divided
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg, divided
- Prepare 6 tbsp. old fashioned oats
- Make ready 4 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- Make ready 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- Take handful finely chopped pecans
- Prepare pinch salt
I have never had such a delicious apple crisp! I will never search for another recipe! When all you need is a small dessert for two, whip up this homey apple crisp. Apples and the smell of cinnamon means fall baking at its best!
Steps to make Easy Apple Crisp For Two:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 9x5" loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray and set it aside. You could also use oven safe ramekins, I just don't have any.
- Place your apples in a small bowl and squeeze the lemon juice over them. Then add 2 tbsp. of brown sugar, 1/2 tsp. cinnamon, 1/4 tsp. nutmeg and a pinch of salt. Stir to combine. Place them into the prepared loaf pan or evenly into the two ramekins.
- In the same bowl, combine the oats, 4 tbsp. brown sugar, 1/2 tsp. cinnamon, 1/4 tsp. nutmeg and the pecans. Stir in the melted butter and the vanilla extract, then evenly sprinkle the oat mixture over the apples.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the apples are tender.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Apple crisp is the lazy baker's best friend. It delivers all the flavor and satisfaction of apple pie, but in half the amount of time. While the crisp bakes, mix up an extra batch or two of the topping and stash it in the freezer. You just made the next batch of crisp even easier on yourself. Cheap are empty nesters and sometimes you just want dessert for two.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food easy apple crisp for two recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!