Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, sig's apple and cinnamon griddle. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
sig's Apple and Cinnamon Griddle is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. sig's Apple and Cinnamon Griddle is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have sig's apple and cinnamon griddle using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make sig's Apple and Cinnamon Griddle:
- Get 4 sweet, crisp desert apples
- Make ready 1/4 juice of a grapefruit
- Make ready 4 slice white or wholemeal bread or muffins
- Get 4 tbsp softened butter
- Make ready 2 1/2 tbsp golden castor (confectioners) sugar
- Make ready 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Take 4 tbsp extra heavy ( thick) cream
Steps to make sig's Apple and Cinnamon Griddle:
- core apples, I use the top of a fizzy drinks bottle .Cut them into three thick slices.Brush with the softened butter from both sides.
- mix sugar and cinnamon. Place the apples either in a griddle pan or on bbq and cook for about 3-4 minutes, turning them golden brown, do not let them burn. sprinkle half of the cinnamon sugar over the apples and bread and cook them for another minute or so until the sugar starts tl sizzle and. bread is a nice golden brown.
- arrange apple's over the griddled bread or muffins, sprinkle with rest of cinnamon sugar and fresh cream.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food sig's apple and cinnamon griddle recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!