Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, brad's bacon breaded pork cutlet with apple cider gravy. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Brad's bacon breaded pork cutlet with apple cider gravy is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Brad's bacon breaded pork cutlet with apple cider gravy is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
The apple cider gravy made with the pan drippings is deliciously sweet and savory at the same time and pairs so perfectly with the succulent, juicy pork We had this bacon wrapped pork loin with good ol' classic mashed potatoes. I mean, how can you NOT have mashed potatoes when gravy is involved? This pork shoulder recipe combines pork shoulder with apple cider in a slow cooker, where it is cooked for several hours until tender.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have brad's bacon breaded pork cutlet with apple cider gravy using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's bacon breaded pork cutlet with apple cider gravy:
- Prepare 5 LG pork cutlets
- Prepare Flour for dredging
- Make ready 2 eggs, beaten with a little water
- Take 2 sleeves of bacon flavored Ritz crackers
- Prepare Oil for frying
- Make ready For the gravy
- Get 3 packets pork gravy, yielding 1 cup each
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups apple cider
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups water
These are reason enough to make this recipe. In addition to a delicious dinner, you'll learn how to master pan sauce. Apples and pork are just meant for each other and they snuggle up together in this dish of cider braised pork tenderloin with apples. Arrange the slices of pork on a serving platter with the apple slices and spoon.
Steps to make Brad's bacon breaded pork cutlet with apple cider gravy:
- Place crackers in a LG zip lock bag. Beat until crumbs.
- In separate bowls add crackers, flour and beaten egg.
- Heat oil in a LG frying pan over medium low heat.
- Dredge pork in flour, then egg, then crackers. Fry covered until golden brown and done all the way through.
- Meanwhile add cold water and cider to a small sauce pot. Whisk in gravy mix. Bring to a boil over medium heat stirring often.
- Let simmer 1 minute then remove from heat.
- Drain pork on paper towels. Serve with gravy. Enjoy.
Breaded pork cutlets can get soggy while waiting for the pan to heat. Once breaded, place them on a wire rack that's resting over a baking sheet. MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a. Breaded Pork Cutlets With Honey Dijon Mustard. by Sassy Cat. Breaded Pork Cutlet With Country Gravy.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food brad's bacon breaded pork cutlet with apple cider gravy recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!