Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, honey apple bread. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Honey Apple Bread is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Honey Apple Bread is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have honey apple bread using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Apple Bread:
- Get 250 grams Strong bread flour
- Make ready 30 grams Cake flour
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp Dry yeast
- Prepare 25 grams Granulated sugar
- Take 1/2 tsp Salt
- Make ready 15 grams Butter
- Take 170 ml Lukewarm water
- Make ready 1/2 Apple
- Take 2 tbsp Honey
Instructions to make Honey Apple Bread:
- Slice the apple into eight wedges and then into quarter-rounds. Place slices in a microwave-safe container and pour 1 tablespoon of honey over them. Microwave for 2 minutes first with plastic wrap, and then for another minute without wrap. Let cool.
- In a bowl, combine the bread flour, cake flour, dry yeast, granulated sugar, salt (making sure it's not next to the yeast), and pour the lukewarm water over the yeast. Mix it up a little and blend in the butter. Knead for about 15 minutes until smooth.
- Once the kneading is done, roll up the dough as if tucking the sides into the bottom. Place the dough in a bowl covered with thinly spread oil (not listed in ingredients) and cover with a plastic wrap or a slightly dampened kitchen towel. Let it rise for 40 to 60 minutes by leaving it in a warm room, or by using the bread-rising of your microwave. (This picture shows the dough before rising.)
- Once the rising is done, the dough should have risen to about twice its previous size, and shouldn't bounce back when pushed down with a finger. Take it out from the bowl and tap lightly to let the gas escape. Roll it up again, cover with plastic wrap or a dampened, tightly wrung out towel and let rest for about 10 minutes.
- Roll out the dough into a circle of about 30 cm in diameter, and spread 1 tablespoon of honey, leaving about 2 cm of space near the edges. Arrange the apples over honey.
- Fold in from all four sides, making sure the seams are completely sealed.
- Fold in the top and bottom sides, rotate 90 degrees, and repeat the same folding process. With the seam facing down, cut the dough into three.
- Place the three pieces of dough in a mold with the cross-sections facing up. Cover with a plastic wrap or a tightly wrung out kitchen towel and let rise a second time for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Once the dough has risen, preheat the oven to 190℃ and bake for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- It's done. The bread has risen quite a lot.
- Tear a piece apart, and you'll see how fluffy and moist it is.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food honey apple bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!