Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, crispy apple pie!. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crispy Apple Pie! is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Crispy Apple Pie! is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook crispy apple pie! using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Apple Pie!:
- Make ready For the filling
- Take Apple
- Take Water
- Make ready Sugar
- Prepare sheets Frozen puff pastry dough
- Take Custard Cream
- Prepare Egg
- Prepare Milk
- Get Sugar
- Make ready Cake flour
- Prepare Cornstarch
- Get Vanilla extract
Instructions to make Crispy Apple Pie!:
- Peel the apple and cut into bite sized pieces.
- Put the water and sugar into a pot and turn the heat on. When the sugar starts melting, add the apple and simmer until the apples soften.
- Transfer to a sieve and let cool.
- Bring the frozen puff pastry to room temperature.
- Make the custard cream. Combine the egg and milk into a bowl. Mix to cut through the egg white.
- Stir in the sugar, flour, and cornstarch.
- Add to the pot while straining. Turn the heat off when the cream thickens to your liking. Add the vanilla extract and let cool.
- Mix the cream very well with a whisk to avoid lumps.
- Roll out the puff pastry dough as thinly as possible.
- Line the mold with the puff pastry dough, and pour the custard cream. (Don't worry if it's not perfect.)
- Then add the simmered apples on top.
- Take the remaining puff pastry dough and cut it into strips, then lay on top in a lattice pattern.
- Brush on the egg glaze. Bake for 20 minutes in an oven preheated to 210°C, then turn down to 180°C and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Let cool once it's done baking, then go ahead and remove the mold once the bottom is cool enough to touch.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food crispy apple pie! recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!