Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, harvest spice bread (or muffins). One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
I call this harvest spice bread because it combines some of the best flavors of the fall season including apple, pumpkin, and cinnamon spice. You could place the wrapped bread in a freezer container or freezer-friendly zipped top bag, but I often just freeze it after wrapping in aluminum foil. Warm, spicy, and cozy, the Harvest Spice blend welcomes autumn into your home with a medley of scents that merge seamlessly into one deliciously comforting and heartwarming aroma.
Harvest Spice Bread (or Muffins) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Harvest Spice Bread (or Muffins) is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook harvest spice bread (or muffins) using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Harvest Spice Bread (or Muffins):
- Prepare 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- Take 1 tsp. baking soda
- Get 3/4 tsp. salt
- Take 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Make ready 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- Make ready 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- Take 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- Make ready 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Make ready 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- Make ready 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Take 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Make ready 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- Take 1 heaping cup peeled and shredded apple
- Take 3/4 cup peeled and freshly shredded carrot
- Prepare 2 tbsp. milk
- Get 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Make ready Rolled oats, for topping (optional)
Feel free to add chopped pecans to the batter. You can also add a streusel topping or once the bread has cooled you can sprinkle with. Author: Kelly, Our Everyday Harvest. www.oureverydayharvest.com. Grease one large loaf pan (or two medium loaf pans).
Steps to make Harvest Spice Bread (or Muffins):
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9x5" loaf pan and set it aside. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger until combined, then set that aside. In a separate bowl, whisk together the oil, eggs, granulated sugar, brown sugar, milk and pumpkin. Then whisk in the shredded apple and carrot. Pour the wet batter into the dry and fold together until it's just combined, then fold in the walnuts.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and top with oats if you'd like. Bake for 50-65 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out mostly clean. If you notice the bread is browning quickly, then tent some foil loosely over the top halfway through baking time. Let it cool completely in the pan set on a wire rack, before removing the loaf and slicing it. Leftover bread can be stored in the fridge for a week or so.
- For Muffins: Grease a 12 count muffin tin instead of a loaf pan and pour the batter to the top of each tin. Initially, preheat the oven to 425°F. Bake the muffins for 5 minutes, then keep them in the oven and lower the temperature to 350°F and bake for an additional 15-17 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let them cool in the pan for 5 or so minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- For Mini-Loaves (as pictured): Grease the mini-loaf pans rather than the large one. Bake at 350°F for 33-38 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centers comes out mostly clean. Place the mini loaf pans onto a wire rack to cool completely.
In a large bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients (flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon, brown sugar, and granulated. Veganbaking.net Vegan Baking Recipes Vegan Bread Recipes Vegan Enriched Bread Recipes Vegan Muffin Recipes Vegan Date Spice Muffins or. Mini Harvest Spice Cakes nordicware Make these festive mini harvest spice cakes for a sweet fall treat! For any herb or spice listed below, click on the name to read the full description. We'll continue adding to this list as we cover more of the seasonings we Or wonder just what exactly curry powder is made out of?
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food harvest spice bread (or muffins) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!