Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, my mother's apple sausage dressing. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Mother's Apple Sausage Dressing is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. My Mother's Apple Sausage Dressing is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have my mother's apple sausage dressing using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Mother's Apple Sausage Dressing:
- Make ready Apples
- Take 3 large Granny Smith Apples
- Make ready 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Take 1/2 cup sugar
- Make ready Sausage
- Make ready 1 lb bulk/ pan sausage, we use OdemsTennessee Pride brand, mild
- Get Dressing
- Prepare 3/4 cup finely chopped onion
- Take 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- Make ready 2 large boiled eggs
- Prepare 2 large eggs
- Get 8 oz dry weight, corn bread stuffing/dressing
- Get 1 tbsp poultry seasoning
- Take 1/4 tsp ground sage
- Get 1 salt
- Make ready 2 cup turkey broth, see recipe attached
Instructions to make My Mother's Apple Sausage Dressing:
- The night before, peel and finely dice the apples. Put into a zip lock bag add cinnamon and sugar. Shake mixing well put into refrigerator overnight.
- The nightbefore heat pan add sausage and brown. Refrigerate till Thanksgiving Day.
- Boil the eggs and peel, refrigerate till next day.
- Preheat oven 350° Fahrenheit
- Add the onions and celery to the hot broth. To give a head start cooking. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341240-turkey-broth-homemade
- Mix the dressing/stuffing, broth, onions celery, boiled eggs, sage, apples, sausage, poultry seasonings and salt. Taste now before you add raw eggs. Adjust seasonings then beat eggs mix everything and put into 8x8 inch pan.
- Bake in oven for 45-50 minutes. Let sit 10 minutes serve hope you enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my mother's apple sausage dressing recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!