Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, stuffed apple streusel. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stuffed Apple Streusel is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Stuffed Apple Streusel is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook stuffed apple streusel using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Apple Streusel:
- Get 5 large apples (Granny Smith, Joanagold or Honey Crisp)
- Get 2 tbsp sugar
- Get 1 tsp cornstarch
- Prepare 1 tsp lemon juice
- Get 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Take 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- Prepare 1/8 tsp kosher sea salt
- Get For the streusel topping
- Make ready 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- Make ready 1/4 cup old fashioned oats
- Prepare 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Make ready 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Prepare 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Get 1/8 tsp kosher sea salt
- Make ready 3 tbsp unsalted butter
Steps to make Stuffed Apple Streusel:
- Preheat oven 375. Line a small baking sheet or 8x8 pan with parchment paper, foil, or a baking mat and set aside.
- Cut off the tops of 4 apples. Using a knife, core the apples, creating a bowl. Using a spoon, dig out the inside. Peel and cut the remaining apple into 1/4 to 1/2 inch chunks.
- In a medium bowl, combine the apple chunks sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Mix until combined and spoon the filling into the apples
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt. Cut in the cold butter suing a pastry blender until small clumps form (pea size). Sprinkle the streusel over the top.
- Place the apples onto the baking sheet and in the oven 30-40 minute or until the crust is browning and the filling is bubbly
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving. Top with vanilla ice cream and caramel, if desired.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food stuffed apple streusel recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!