Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, apple, raisin, pecan, caramel baked french toast. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Baked French toast with apples and caramel sauce. The consistency of the finished recipe will be similar to bread pudding! A glass baking pan will help prevent the toast from sticking.
Apple, raisin, pecan, caramel baked french toast is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Apple, raisin, pecan, caramel baked french toast is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook apple, raisin, pecan, caramel baked french toast using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Apple, raisin, pecan, caramel baked french toast:
- Prepare 4 slices of bread
- Prepare 4 eggs beaten
- Take 2 tbsp milk
- Take 1 tbsp sugar
- Take 3 apples, grated
- Prepare 1/2 cup chopped raisins
- Take 1/2 cup pecans (chopped or whole)
- Take 1/2 cup caramel sauce for drizzle
- Get 1/2 lemon or lime juiced
Pour over bread pieces: stir to coat bread well. Mix topping ingredients until crumbly and sprinkle over top of bread. This easy overnight casserole is pretty self explanatory. Mix together the brown sugar and cinnamon, then mix in the butter, apples and raisins.
Steps to make Apple, raisin, pecan, caramel baked french toast:
- Beat eggs and add milk and sugar
- Dip bread into egg mixture
- Grate apples with skin on. Add lemon to stop browning.
- Chop raisins and pecans (or whichever nut you have)
- Spray bottom of pan or casserole that will fit the bread with non-stick spray
- Place egg soaked brwad into bottom on pan in one layer
- Evenly distribute the apple, raisins, nuts and caramel topping.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for approx 40 minutes or untill set and browned
Cinnamon French Toast Oatmeal is basically baked oatmeal with chunks of cinnamon raisin french toast mixed throughout, creating a steamy dish of. When I was a kid, my dad would make me cinnamon toast (buttered toast with cinnamon and sugar) and every once in awhile, we would have. A tasty breakfast treat, recipe courtesy of Avenue Hotel Bed & Breakfast. This casserole-style French toast will bring everyone to the table for breakfast or dessert! Top the French toast with the apple mixture and serve with a generous dollop of whipped cream.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food apple, raisin, pecan, caramel baked french toast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!