Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, cinnamon roll apple pie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cinnamon Roll Apple Pie is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Cinnamon Roll Apple Pie is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook cinnamon roll apple pie using 24 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon Roll Apple Pie:
- Take PIE CRUST
- Prepare 3 cups Flour
- Prepare 10 TBS Butter (Cold)
- Prepare 10 TBS Coconut Oil (Solid)
- Take 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- Get 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- Get 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- Make ready 16 TBS Ice Water
- Get CINNAMON ROLL FILLING
- Make ready 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- Make ready 2 tsp Cinnamon
- Make ready 4 TBS Melted Butter
- Take 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- Make ready APPLE PIE FILLING
- Make ready 6-8 Medium Crispy Baking Apples I prefer Granny Smith
- Get 3 TBS Flour (oatmeal or tapioca works)
- Prepare 1/3 cup Brown Sugar
- Prepare 1/3 cup White Sugar
- Get 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Get 4 TBS Butter
- Make ready PIE CRUST TOPPING
- Take 2 TBS Butter
- Take 1 little bit cinnamon and sugar, to be sprinkled on when pie is ready to pop into the oven
Steps to make Cinnamon Roll Apple Pie:
- PIE CRUST - Mix dry ingredients for pie crust. Cut in butter and coconut oil. ADD WATER SLOWLY. Mixing in mixer on 2 until dough ball forms. CUT ball into 2 Pieces.
- Roll out one half of crust dough. Set the rest of the dough in the fridge. It's for the top crust.
- Mix up Cinnamon Roll topping by adding the melted butter and vanilla to the dry ingredients.
- Spoon on cinnamon roll filling onto pie crust dough.
- Spread out evenly.
- Roll up.
- Slice into approx. half inch sections.
- Cover sections, swirl side up, cover with wax paper and press down with hands. Then roll out to about 1/4 in thickness.
- Cover pie pan thoroughly with crust swirls. Make sure all the gaps are squeezed together. Throw into freezer to chill for a while.
- Peel cut and core apples. - Mix apple pie filling dry ingredients. Cut in butter. - Toss apples in mix and stir until well coated. - (I forgot to take pictures of this step. Sorry.)
- Dump into prepared pie shell that's been hanging out in your freezer, getting good and cold.
- Roll out second half of pie dough. Slice into lattice if you want. Or just cover and cut a few stars in it here and there to vent. Brush with more melted butter, sprinkle on cinnamon and sugar. Throw in preheated oven. Bake @ 350° for 50 - 55 minutes.
- I made TWO. ☺ one 9 inch one Frozen Marie's Pie pan, with the recipe above. But you can really pile the apples high in a large pie pan. I always have a little extra dough left over. I just squeezed an extra pie to give away with it.
- Enjoy and Share!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cinnamon roll apple pie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!