Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, cinnamon apple crisp. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cinnamon Apple Crisp is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Cinnamon Apple Crisp is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cinnamon apple crisp using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon Apple Crisp:
- Get Filling
- Prepare firmly packed brown sugar
- Get ground cinnamon
- Take apples, I recommend honey crisp, original recipe calls for granny smith
- Make ready Topping
- Take all purpose flour
- Make ready sugar
- Make ready (2 sticks) unsalted butter, cut into pieces
Instructions to make Cinnamon Apple Crisp:
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Butter a 13 x 9 x 2 in. baking dish
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Peel, core, and slice apples. Add them to brown sugar and cinnamon mixture and mix well.
- Combine flour, plain sugar, and butter and mash with pastry blender or fork. Keep mashing until mixture becomes crumbly.
- Spread apple mixture in pan evenly. Spread the flour mixture evenly over the apples.
- Bake at 450°F for 20 minutes, then adjust temperature to 350°F and bake for about another 30 minutes. Remove when the apples are tender and the crisp is golden brown.
- Let stand 15 minutes and then serve.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cinnamon apple crisp recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!