Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, apple oatmeal crisp. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Apple Oatmeal Crisp is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Apple Oatmeal Crisp is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have apple oatmeal crisp using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Oatmeal Crisp:
- Make ready Apple
- Take 1 cup brown sugar
- Get 1 cup rolled oats
- Get 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Take 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Take 3 cup apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- Prepare 1/2 cup white sugar
- Make ready 2 tsp cinnamon
- Prepare 1/2 tsp nutmeg
Instructions to make Apple Oatmeal Crisp:
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8 inch square pan.
- In a large bowl combine brown sugar, oats, flour and butter. Mix until crumbly. Place half of crumb mixture into bottom of pan.
- Sprinkle apples with white sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg and mix well. Spread the apples evenly over the crumb mixture and top with the remaining crumb mixture.
- Baking in preheated oven for 40 - 45 minutes, or until golden brown.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food apple oatmeal crisp recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!