Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, spotted trotter sausage, crisp apple and kale pasta in cream sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spotted Trotter Sausage, Crisp Apple and Kale Pasta in Cream Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Spotted Trotter Sausage, Crisp Apple and Kale Pasta in Cream Sauce is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have spotted trotter sausage, crisp apple and kale pasta in cream sauce using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spotted Trotter Sausage, Crisp Apple and Kale Pasta in Cream Sauce:
- Get 1 Water, as needed
- Prepare 6 oz Penne pasta
- Get 1 Olive oil, as needed
- Make ready 8 oz smoked beef kielbasa, bias cut 1/2 inch pieces
- Make ready 3 oz onion, sliced thinly
- Prepare 1 garlic clove, minced
- Make ready 3 oz kale, cleaned and cut or torn into 1 inch pieces
- Take 1 Kosher salt, to taste
- Make ready 1 Black pepper, to taste
- Get 1/4 cup half and half
- Prepare 1 each apple, small, sliced thinly
- Take 1 oz grated Parmesan
Steps to make Spotted Trotter Sausage, Crisp Apple and Kale Pasta in Cream Sauce:
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil. Once water has reached a boil, add penne and cook for 10-13 minutes or until al dente.
- While the water is warming, heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add a small - amount of olive oil, and place the sausage in the pan. Brown the sausage on all sides. Remove from skillet to a plate or rimmed dish.
- Add olive oil as needed to render the sausage fat and lightly coat the pan. Stir in the onion and garlic, and cook 2 to 3 minutes. Add kale. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Continue to cook while stirring occasionally, until tender. Reduce heat to low, and add the half and half and apple. Return sausage slices to the pan.
- Drain the pasta thoroughly, then add to the pan with the rest of the veggies to heat through.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Plate and top with grated Parmesan and a drizzle of olive oil. Serve, and enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food spotted trotter sausage, crisp apple and kale pasta in cream sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!