Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, apple bread. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Apple Bread is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Apple Bread is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
I cut the recipe in half and used half white sugar and half brown sugar. This Apple Bread Recipe is bursting with flavors. The soft pull-apart bread loaded with a butter spread, apples, cinnamon and a tasty glaze is phenomenal.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook apple bread using 16 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Bread:
- Get For the dough
- Get 200 grams All purpose or semi-strong flour
- Take 2 grams Dry yeast
- Get 20 grams Sugar
- Prepare 3 1/2 grams Coarse salt
- Get 20 grams Unsalted butter (or unsalted margarine)
- Prepare 130 grams - please adjust the amount Milk
- Prepare For the simmered apple
- Take 1/2 Apple (Kogyoku or Jonathan, crisp baking apples are best)
- Get 5 grams Sugar
- Prepare 1 dash Lemon juice
- Prepare 1 Raisins
- Get 1 Cinnamon (optional)
- Make ready Decoration
- Make ready 5 Thin pretzel sticks
- Prepare 10 Pumpkin seeds
There is nothing better than a slice of warm apple bread with butter and a cup of tea on a dark fall night. An amazing Quick Apple Bread Recipe topped with cinnamon sugar. Easy to make, sweet This bread is so easy to make and the combination of the soft, chewy apples with a bit of crunch from the. Apple Bread - This quick and easy apple bread recipe is loaded with shredded apples, ensuring moist, delicious fresh apple flavor and texture in every bite!
Instructions to make Apple Bread:
- Use half an apple. Wash the apple well, cut into half, remove the core, and without peeling, cut the half into 4 pieces (each will be 1/8 of a whole apple).
- Put the apple and raisins in a heatproof plate with the sugar and lemon juice. Cover with a plastic wrap and microwave for 5 to 6 minutes. Steam in residual heat for 5 minutes.
- The simmered apple is done. It will be red and translucent. (The photo shows 1 apple worth.) If you are adding cinnamon, you can sprinkle it on before or after simmering.
- Knead the dough (in a bread machine or any way you like). Since we're only using a small amount yeast even though this is a sweet dough, it will take some extra time for the dough to rise. Leave the dough for the 1st rising.
- You can use about 3.5 g of yeast, but if you add a lot of yeast the dough will be too light and fluffy and harder to form, so each bun will not proof evenly.
- After the 1st rising is done, divide the dough into 10 portions and round off each. Cover the dough so it doesn't dry out, and rest for 30 minutes. Since they will be formed, let rest for a while.
- Form the dough. Dust the work surface with flour, place each ball of dough seam side up, and press down lightly to flatten the dough.
- Place the flattened dough on your palm, put some of the simmered apple in the middle, cup your palm and wrap the dough around the filling. Pinch the dough closed.
- If the dough feels too tight and inflexible to form properly, let it rest for a bit longer. If you force the dough at this stage the finished buns will not look neat.
- Place the formed and filled dough in greased brioche tins seam side down. If you don't have any brioche tins, place the dough seam side down on a baking tray.
- Leave the dough for the 2nd rising. If they rise up above the rims of the tins they are done. Brush with some milk to glaze (not listed) and top with pumpkin seeds.
- Bake the buns, 200°C in a gas oven for 11 minutes. If you have an electric oven, it's probably 12-13 minutes at 210°C.
- When the buns are nicely browned they are done. Hit the cups on your countertop to shock them before taking the buns out. Let cool.
- Decorate the buns. Use 2cm of just the ends of each pretzel stick. Make a hole in the top of each bun with a chopstick or something similar, and insert the pretzel stick. Done.
- This is how the bun looks split in half. It's not too sweet, so enjoy the flavors of the season.
- I used these milk cocoa flavored pretzel sticks this time. Use any kind of hard pretzel sticks you like.
Beat eggs and add sugar and oil. Mix walnuts in a tsp of flour and add to batter. This Artisan Apple Bread is a family favorite. Perfectly baked every time (it really is easy!) but tastes just like it was baked at a world-class French bakery. Have no fear, Artisan Bread is a fantastic way to.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food apple bread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!