Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, summer arugula tossed with chicken, goat cheese, & apple. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Summer Arugula tossed with Chicken, Goat Cheese, & Apple is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Summer Arugula tossed with Chicken, Goat Cheese, & Apple is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook summer arugula tossed with chicken, goat cheese, & apple using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Summer Arugula tossed with Chicken, Goat Cheese, & Apple:
- Prepare Arugula or salad greens
- Make ready Chicken, pre-cooked
- Prepare Apple, Fugi (or anything crisp)
- Take Goat cheese crumbles
- Make ready Muruku pieces (Indian bean curd spirals for crunch)
- Get Ground pepper
- Get Vinaigrette
- Make ready Vinegar (pomegranate or red wine)
- Take Vinegar (balsamic to add flavor depth)
- Make ready Oil (grape seed or EVOO)
Instructions to make Summer Arugula tossed with Chicken, Goat Cheese, & Apple:
- Arugula is pretty peppery and the trick is to pile a serving onto a plate and use your kitchen scissors (clean) to rough-cut the pile. It releases the flavor and brings out the crispness…
- Add chicken, cut to bite-sized chunks.
- Slice 1/4 to 1/2 a medium apple. If you're concerned about carbs counts, 1/4 medium apple is one serving @ about 15 grams of carbs.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over chicken (absorbs the flavor) to taste. Top with fresh ground pepper and goat cheese crumbles.
- Top with Muruku crunchies. Especially good for diabetics or those watching carbs, the Indian bean curd snack can be found at most food co-ops and is worth the monthly trek to keep a stash in your pantry.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food summer arugula tossed with chicken, goat cheese, & apple recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!