Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, crispy vegan kebab. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crispy Vegan Kebab is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Crispy Vegan Kebab is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crispy vegan kebab using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Vegan Kebab:
- Take 1/2 bowl Raw Banana
- Get 2 spoon Paneer grated
- Take 1 bowl Poha(5mint water soaked)
- Get 1 Carrot grated
- Make ready 1 Onion chopped
- Prepare 2 Potato(Boiled and Mashed)
- Get 1/2 bowl Apple grated
- Take 1/2 bowl corn boiled
- Take 1 tsp Chaat masala
- Get 1 tsp Garam Masala
- Prepare 2 tsp Coriander seeds Powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- Prepare 1 Pinch Hing
- Get 1 chopped GreenChilli
- Get 1 tsp Mint leaves powder
- Take 1 tsp Coriander leaves powder
- Prepare 1-2 tsp Corn flour
- Take 1-2 tsp Lemon juice
- Take to taste Salt according
Instructions to make Crispy Vegan Kebab:
- Take a bowl, mix all the ingredients in it so well that it becomes a good dough.
- Now take small amount of your dough and give shapes to it and keep it aside.
- For Frying, take a pan, pour some oil in it and let it heat on low-medium flame.
- As the oil is ready, one by one put your shaped kebabs in it carefully.
- Fry till it turns brown from both sides. - Your kebab is ready, serve it with sauce or chutney.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food crispy vegan kebab recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!