Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, matt preston's pumpkin soup with parmesan crisps. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Matt Preston's Pumpkin Soup with Parmesan Crisps is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Matt Preston's Pumpkin Soup with Parmesan Crisps is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook matt preston's pumpkin soup with parmesan crisps using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Matt Preston's Pumpkin Soup with Parmesan Crisps:
- Prepare 1 kg Kent pumpkin, 3cm wedges
- Make ready 1 large brown onion, peeled & cut into wedges
- Make ready 1 Granny Smith Apple, cored and into wedges
- Get 3 clove garlic, peeled
- Take 1/4 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- Make ready 1 tsp Ground cinnamon
- Get 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- Get 2 packages Litres chicken stock
- Get 1 French stick, sliced
- Take 1/4 cup Olive oil
- Get 1 tbsp Fresh thyme, chopped
- Take 1 tbsp Whole grain mustard
- Prepare 1/4 cup Grated parmesan
Steps to make Matt Preston's Pumpkin Soup with Parmesan Crisps:
- Pre-heat oven to 180*C.
- Place pumpkin, onion, apple and garlic into a large roasting pan. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle over cinnamon, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper and grate over nutmeg. Toss vegetables to coat.
- Bake vegetables in oven for about 30 minutes or until cooked and softened.
- Remove tray from oven and set aside to cool slightly. Once cool enough to handle, remove skin from pumpkin and squeeze garlic from its skin, then transfer vegetables to a large saucepan.
- Add stock to pan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to a gentle simmer and cook for a further 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Remove pan from heat, then using a stick blender, puree until smooth, adding more stock if necessary. Season to taste.
- Now to make Parmesan crisps. Pour olive oil into a bowl with thyme and mustard. Mix well and using a brush- apply to sliced French stick. Sprinkle some Parmesan over bread and bake at 180*C until crispy and browned.
- Serve and mung down! Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food matt preston's pumpkin soup with parmesan crisps recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!