Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, apple crisp in slow cooker. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Apple Crisp in Slow Cooker is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Apple Crisp in Slow Cooker is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Fabulous recipe designed for the slow cooker! I love apple crisp and usually end up doing this in the oven. I had my doubts but this really proved to be a great alternative!
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook apple crisp in slow cooker using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Crisp in Slow Cooker:
- Prepare 5 Tart apples, peeled and chopped
- Take 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Get 3 tbsp Sugar. Preferably brown, but white will do
- Take Topping
- Prepare 1 cup Oats. (Not instant)
- Take 1 1/2 cup Flour
- Get 1 cup Brown sugar
- Make ready 1/4 cup White sugar
- Take 1 1/2 cup Chopped pecan nuts
- Make ready 1/2 cup Melted butter
- Get 2 tsp Cinnamon
The sweet, crisp topping of brown sugar, oats, and cinnamon that blankets the soft, stewed. This Slow Cooker Apple Crisp is cooked entirely in the crock pot! This easy dessert is bursting with juicy apples, brown sugar, and a buttery oat crumble topping. My slow cooker has been working overtime lately.
Steps to make Apple Crisp in Slow Cooker:
- Place the apples in a small bowl and add the cinnamon and sugar. Mix well and leave standing for at least 10 minutes. The sugar mixture should drawer a little moisture. Spray the inside of the slow cooker with spray and cook or equivalent. Place the apple mixture on the bottom of the pot. Make sure all the juice goes in the pot too
- Sift the flour into a larger bowl and add all of the rest of the ingredients except the nuts. Pour in the melted butter and with a fork mix well. It should look almost like a biscuit base. If you need to you can add a bit more melted butter. The mixture must remain crumbly though. Now add the chopped nuts. Layer on top of the apple and switch on high for 2 1/2 hours. Then open the lid slightly and continue to cook for another 1/2 hour. This will make it nice and crispy. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream. Or on a really chilly day, hot custard
Slow cooker apple cinnamon brandy crisp recipe. Add the apple mixture to the slow cooker in an even layer. Sprinkle the topping evenly over the apples. This slow cooker apple crisp is the perfect dessert that you can get cooking ahead of time. If you love tender apples topped with a crunchy oat mix, you will enjoy it.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food apple crisp in slow cooker recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!