Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, crispy soya. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crispy soya is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Crispy soya is something that I have loved my entire life.
Try this simple and easy to prepare soya chaat and share your experience in the comment section below. Please like, share, subscribe and press the bell icon. Crispy Fried Soya Fingers/Kabab. Soya Crispy Samosa is a real treat for foodies and snack lovers who just droll over snack Indian recipes.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have crispy soya using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy soya:
- Prepare 1 cup Dried soya (soaked in the hot water for 20 mins)
- Prepare 4 Sun dried tomatoes
- Make ready 2 tsp Chilli powder
- Take 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- Prepare 2 tsp Garam masala powder
- Get 1 tbsp Corn flour
- Prepare 2 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 1 tbsp Sweet soya sauce
- Prepare 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- Make ready 4 tbsp Olive oil
- Get 1 cup Water
- Make ready to taste Salt
Soya chunks are a crispy and protein-rich snack. It's a little spicy and completely changing the definition of a healthy snack option. Soya chunks is a nutritious vegetable that is considered as the vegetarians meat. Soy is an excellent source of protein and has lot of health benefits too.
Steps to make Crispy soya:
- In a pan pour oil and add soya, chilli powder, turmeric powder and garam masala powder.
- Stir often and fry for about 10min. Now add ginger garlic paste and cook for another 5mins.
- Now add water, (if you need to add another 1/2 cup more water) Cover and cook in low flame until soya becomes soft.
- Now add tomato, soya sauce, vinegar, salt and cook until the water absorbed completely. Now add cornflour and keep stirring it for 5 min and remove it.
- Your crispy soya is now ready to serve with fried rice and chappati.
Soya Chunks Water (Pani) Oil (Tel) Mustard Seeds (Rai) Cumin Seeds (Jeera) Asafoetida (Hing) Turmeric Powder (Haldi) Red Chilly (Lal Mirch) Powder Garam Masala Curry Leaves Chopped. Soya Chunks Masala fry (My recipe). This is the spicy way I do chicken fry slightly adapted from Arthi's blog. She is my all time inspiration in cooking. Take a plate and add soya granules and again coat paneer pieces.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food crispy soya recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!