Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, crispy nachos chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crispy nachos chicken is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Crispy nachos chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Tortilla chips are topped with a chicken and salsa mixture, melted cheese and tomato. These hearty nachos make a great snack and work well as a meal, too! Serve with sour cream and guacamole, if desired.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crispy nachos chicken using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy nachos chicken:
- Prepare 500 gms boneless chicken strips (clean and washed)
- Get 200 gms maida/all purpose flour
- Make ready 2 eggs
- Make ready 3 tbsp mustard sauce
- Prepare 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- Prepare 1 lemon Juice
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Take 2 tsp black pepper powder
- Make ready 1 pack ready to use french fries
- Prepare For crust-
- Make ready 8-10 crumb of bread slices
- Get as needed Cheese nachos (cornitos brand) crushed
- Prepare 1/2 cup coriander leaves chopped
- Prepare 1 each small sliced cabbage, onion, capsicum
- Take For coleslaw salad-
- Get 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- Take 1 tsp sugar
- Take to taste Salt
- Prepare 1/4 cup milk
- Make ready 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Get 1/2 cup buttermilk
- Prepare 1 tsp lemon juice
- Take 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
This shredded chicken recipe is great on its own or in burrito bowls, crunch wraps, lettuce wraps, nachos, or as Crispy Chicken Tacos. This shredded chicken is great for family dinners or for a fiesta — it makes quite a bit. Chicken nachos, made with Tex-Mex seasoned crispy chicken strips, are a real crowd pleaser. Add some zing with lime zest, cilantro and pickled jalapenos.
Instructions to make Crispy nachos chicken:
- In a mixing bowl combine maida, eggs, mustard sauce, red chilli powder, lemon juice, salt, pepper powder with 2 tbsp water. make a smooth batter. marinate the chicken strips in this batter for 2-3 hrs.
- In another mixing bowl combine bread crumbs, nacho crumbs & coriander leaves.
- Carefully place the marinated chicken strip in the bread-nachos crumb mixture & coat evenly from all sides. repeat the same process for remaining marinated chicken strips. refrigerate the bread coated chicken strips for 1/2 hr.
- Heat oil & deep fry the chicken strips on medium heat until light golden from all sides. - serve hot with crisp fried french fries & coleslaw salad.
- For coleslaw salad : combine all the coleslaw ingredients in a mixing bowl & refrigerate for 1 hr.
- Serve crisp hot
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips. One Skillet Loaded Chicken Nachos Recipe made with crispy chicken strips, cheese, bacon, avocado, and pico de gallo. It makes the perfect low carb nachos for games or casual entertaining- like a Friday night with friends. These Loaded Chicken Nachos are absolutely LOADED with crispy chips, tender veggies, flavorful chicken, beans, corn, and of course, LOADS of cheese. Quick, easy, totally customizable, and delicious.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food crispy nachos chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!