Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, cinnamon apple crisp. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cinnamon Apple Crisp is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Cinnamon Apple Crisp is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
There's nothing quite like the smell of apples and cinnamon coming out of your oven on a crisp, fall day. Rediscover the classic taste of tart apples and sweet cinnamon syrup with that famous "crisp" brown-sugar topping. This easy, Cinnamon Apple Crisp is perfect for fall, lightly sweetened with raisins and honey with a crisp, oat topping.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook cinnamon apple crisp using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon Apple Crisp:
- Get Filling
- Prepare firmly packed brown sugar
- Make ready ground cinnamon
- Make ready apples, I recommend honey crisp, original recipe calls for granny smith
- Make ready Topping
- Take all purpose flour
- Make ready sugar
- Make ready (2 sticks) unsalted butter, cut into pieces
I use Granny Smith apples but you can use whatever kind you've got. Nothing goes together like apples and cinnamon; they combine in a delicious way in this cinnamon apple crisp recipe. The can of apple pie filling cuts prep time down without sacrificing on taste. Weelicious ™ - Fast, Easy & Fresh Homemade Home Made Baby Food Babyfood Recipes.
Steps to make Cinnamon Apple Crisp:
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Butter a 13 x 9 x 2 in. baking dish
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Peel, core, and slice apples. Add them to brown sugar and cinnamon mixture and mix well.
- Combine flour, plain sugar, and butter and mash with pastry blender or fork. Keep mashing until mixture becomes crumbly.
- Spread apple mixture in pan evenly. Spread the flour mixture evenly over the apples.
- Bake at 450°F for 20 minutes, then adjust temperature to 350°F and bake for about another 30 minutes. Remove when the apples are tender and the crisp is golden brown.
- Let stand 15 minutes and then serve.
In a bowl, toss apples with Splenda Stevia Sweetener and cinnamon. Homemade salt and vinegar crisps made from curly kale. A more nutritious salty snack than regular crisps. ; Cinnamon Roll Apple Crisp. If you love apples and cinnamon, this crazy dessert will blow your mind. Get the recipe for Cinnamon Roll Apple Crisp.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food cinnamon apple crisp recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!