Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, sheree's apple crisp…. quick!!!. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sheree's Apple Crisp…. Quick!!! is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Sheree's Apple Crisp…. Quick!!! is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook sheree's apple crisp…. quick!!! using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sheree's Apple Crisp…. Quick!!!:
- Get preparing pie filling
- Get apple pie filling
- Prepare pure vanilla
- Make ready ground cinnamon
- Get crust and crumble
- Take oatmeal..(divide into 1 cup and 1/2 cup)
- Make ready brown sugar… packed
- Take butter (divided into 6 tsp & 2 tsp)
- Take egg
- Prepare yellow cake mix
- Prepare chopped nuts (optional)
Steps to make Sheree's Apple Crisp…. Quick!!!:
- Preheat oven at 350°… Grease or spray a 13x9 baking dish.
- In large bowl mix cake mix, 6 tsp butter, 1 cup oats. Mix ingredients until crumbly… Take out 1 cup and set aside.
- To what is left in large bowl add 1 egg and press into the bottom of baking dish. This is the bottom crust.
- I put pie filling in a microwave bowl…. I used apple but any pie filling but any pie filling will do. Add cinnamon and vanilla to pie filling.
- Pour pie filling mix on top of oatmeal bottom crust. Spread evenly.
- The 1 cup of oatmeal mix that was reserved….. Add oatmeal mix, the remainder of the oats, remaining butter, brown sugar, and nuts (optional). Mix well… Should be crumbly…. Sprinkle evenly ontop of pie filling.
- Place in oven…350°…and bake for 30-40 minutes…
- When done it will be golden brown and bubbly.. Allow to completely cool before you cut it.
- Kids love to help with this. Perfect quick dessert.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food sheree's apple crisp…. quick!!! recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!