Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, apple banana boat (baked oatmeal). One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Apple Banana BOAT (Baked oatmeal) is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Apple Banana BOAT (Baked oatmeal) is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
I wanted to keep the recipe simple as possible, use your best judgement as to what to add or remove. Add in the milk, banana, optional syrup and vanilla, gently whisk to combine. Kinda forget to type "apple" on my Notes up there.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have apple banana boat (baked oatmeal) using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Banana BOAT (Baked oatmeal):
- Get 1/2 each Honey crisp apple
- Get 1/2 each Banana
- Get 1 each whipped cream (one serving) canned
- Get BOAT
- Get 1/2 cup Flat oatmeal
- Make ready 1/4 each Apple sauce single serving cup (half of it)
- Prepare 4 each Splenda packets
- Make ready 1 pinch salt
- Get 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Make ready 1/4 cup Fat free milk
- Take 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
DIRECTIONS Combine apples and bananas and put into a shallow baking dish. Remove from heat, add vanilla, and pour over bananas and apples. Easy Banana Baked Oatmeal Recipe for Breakfast. Looking for a healthy and delicious breakfast option to add to your rotation?
Steps to make Apple Banana BOAT (Baked oatmeal):
- Pre heat oven to 375.
- Spray muffin pan with non stick cooking spray
- Mix BOAT ingredients in a bowl
- Peal and core Apple, then slice horizontally.
- Start layering with one piece of apple in the bottom of the pan.
- Add a layer of :BOAT mix, Banana, Apple, BOAT mix, Banana.
- Sprinkle a little splenda, spray with olive oil and place in oven.
- Bake at 375 for 10 minutes. Then turn to broil for 3 minutes to slightly brown
- Top with whipped cream and enjoy. One Apple Banana BOAT is 120 calories unless you leave out whipped cream then 105.
This Banana Baked Oatmeal recipe is quick and easy to make and the perfect make-ahead breakfast to throw together for meal prep. Baked oatmeal muffins with chunks of apples and cinnamon. Add the oats, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt to the wet ingredients. I followed the basic recipe, but replaced the apples with mango & banana that I needed to use. Baked oatmeal has been around for ages as an easy make-ahead dish, but it usually calls for eggs, so I decided to try a vegan version using "chia eggs" instead.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food apple banana boat (baked oatmeal) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!