Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, protein packed apple crisp. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Combine melted halo top with power cake mix. It should be a stick solid dough. It's packed with protein and the taste is just incredible.
Protein packed apple crisp is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Protein packed apple crisp is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have protein packed apple crisp using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Protein packed apple crisp:
- Get Granny Smith apple peeled and cubed
- Make ready halo top vanilla bean ice cream
- Get Kodiak power cake mix
- Prepare Quest beyond cinnamon bun cereal bar
A delicious and hearty blend of crunchy granola, fresh apple flavor, sweet cinnamon and raisins. It's a true comfort spread that will leave you wanting more. Making scratch-made apple crisp is easier than you think with this easy recipe. Chunks of apple get tossed with cinnamon, sugar and a little flour to help create the right texture, then topped with a simple streusel mixture.
Instructions to make Protein packed apple crisp:
- Combine melted halo top with power cake mix
- It should be a stick solid dough
- Spread out in a 6 inch cast iron skillet that has been sprayed
- Place chopped apples over dough
- Crumble up cereal bar and place over apples
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes
- Here is the finished product
- MFP information for tracking
- I had some extra calories saved up so a scoop of Halo Top ice cream is a great addition 👍
Simply bake until golden on top and bubbly inside. It's a perfect recipe for new and. Crisp apple flavors are a fall staple, and you're about to have one more apple-flavored fall favorite! Protein-packed apple cinnamon Chobani® Greek Yogurt with a crispy, crunchy sidecar of walnuts, spiced pie crust pieces, and frosted cinnamon Cultured lowfat milk, cane sugar, water, apples, walnuts, wheat flour, apple puree, vegetable oils (palm, palm kernel), natural flavors, skim milk. A wide variety of protein crisps options are available to you, such as feature, function, and certification.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food protein packed apple crisp recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!