Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, irenea's apple tart. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Irenea's Apple Tart is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Irenea's Apple Tart is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have irenea's apple tart using 7 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Irenea's Apple Tart:
- Get butter
- Make ready powdered sugar
- Make ready eggs
- Make ready lemon or lime
- Take Apple (crispy & tart)
- Make ready orange marmalade
- Prepare all purpose flour
Instructions to make Irenea's Apple Tart:
- Preheat oven 180C
- Mix flour, butter (cut in small cubes), lemon rinds
- Add 2 egg yolks
- Mix until you form into a ball
- Put in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap & refrigerate
- Divide into 2 & roll out on a lightly floured surface
- Put at bottom of pan & leave some excess at the edge
- Bake 15-20 minutes
- Meantime, core & cut apple into slivers & add the lemon juice
- Alternate layers: apple slices then thin layer of orange marmalade then apples last
- Cover with the 2nd dough & pinch edges closed
- Warm an egg with some milk & brush this over the crust
- Make a crisscut on top so that the inside doesnt pop when it is getting baked
- Bake 30 minutes till golden brown
- Put on a serving dish (we like this with a cup of freshly brewed coffee)
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food irenea's apple tart recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!