Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, apple crisp with caramel sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Apple Crisp with Caramel Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Apple Crisp with Caramel Sauce is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook apple crisp with caramel sauce using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Crisp with Caramel Sauce:
- Get Apple Filling
- Get 3-4 Granny smith apples
- Take 3 Tablespoon butter, melted
- Get 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Take 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Take 3 Tablespoons milk
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Make ready 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Make ready Crumb topping
- Prepare 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Prepare 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- Get 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Get Dash salt
- Get 1/3 cup unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- Make ready Caramel Sauce
- Get 1 cup light brown sugar
- Make ready 1/2 cup half and half
- Make ready 4 Tablespoons butter
- Take Vanilla extract
Instructions to make Apple Crisp with Caramel Sauce:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a medium size bowl combine the crumb topping ingredients with a fork (or pastry cutter or hands) until it resembles small crumbs. Refrigerate while you prepare apple filling and caramel sauce
- For caramel sauce: combine brown sugar, half & half, and butter in a sauce pan over medium heat. Whisk continually. Let mixture bubble for 7 minutes before you add vanilla. Once vanilla is added let it bubble for 3 minutes. Set aside to cool and thicken.
- Peel and slice apples. Set in bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter and flour until well blended. Add lemon juice, milk, vanilla, and stir well. Stir in brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
- Pour butter mixture over apples and toss to coat. Pour apples mixture into an 8x8 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle crumb topping evenly over the apples.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and top is set.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Drizzle caramel sauce on top, and enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food apple crisp with caramel sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!