Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, apple crisp with pineaple. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Apple Crisp with Pineaple is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Apple Crisp with Pineaple is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook apple crisp with pineaple using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Crisp with Pineaple:
- Make ready 2 apples, peel - cored -sliced
- Make ready 1/2 pineaple, peeled and sliced
- Take 2 tbsp white sugar
- Take 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Prepare 1 cup brown sugar
- Make ready 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Prepare 3/4 cup oats
- Take 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Get 1/2 cup unsalted butter
Steps to make Apple Crisp with Pineaple:
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175 degrees C).
- Toss apples and pineaple with white sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in a medium bowl to coat; pour into a 9-inch square baking dish.
- Mix brown sugar, oats, flour, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in a separate bowl. Use a pastry cutter or 2 forks to mash cold butter into the oats mixture until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs; spread over the apples to the edges of the baking dish. Pat the topping gently until even.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown and sides are bubbling, about 40 minutes.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food apple crisp with pineaple recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!