Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, tina's homemade fruit crisp. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tina's Homemade Fruit crisp is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Tina's Homemade Fruit crisp is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tina's homemade fruit crisp using 17 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tina's Homemade Fruit crisp:
- Take Fruit mix
- Prepare 1 medium Golden delicious apple
- Prepare 1 bunch Red sdls grapes
- Get 2 medium Thinly sliced bananas
- Get 1 medium Lemon
- Prepare 1 medium -lrg orange
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup Frzn Blueberries
- Get 1 cup Of sugar or abt 10, (or as much is needed for your sweetness lvl), pckts of sugar substitute.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup Frzn tropical fruit blend
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup Frzn triple berry blend w added frzn strawberries
- Take Crisp topping
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup Quick cooking oats, these amounts were not measured, I'm guessing,
- Get 1/4 cup Brown sugar, lite or dark, your preference. these amounts were not measured, I'm guessing,
- Take 1/4 cup -aprox ½ cup bisquick, these amounts were not measured, I'm guessing,
- Take 1 stick Butter, still refrigerator cold, cut up.
- Take 1 dash Cinnamon
- Prepare 1 dash Vanilla extract
Steps to make Tina's Homemade Fruit crisp:
- Slice both the lemon & orange in ½. Use the knife to separate the segments. Using a grapefruit spoon, add the fruit segments to the bowl. Do this over the bowl so you don't lose any of that good juice. :)
- Peal, core, & dice up the apple
- Thinly slice the bananas. (of course peel it 1st! ;))
- Add the blueberries
- In the same large bowl as the lemon & orange, mix together the apple, grapes, bananas, & blueberries w the lemon & the orange.
- Add ½ the sugar now.
- Let this rest so the juices can develop.
- Next, add the tropical fruit & the triple berry blends.
- Add the rest of the sugar. Mix til all is well incorporated. Let this rest while you make the crisp. Again, so the juices can develop.
- Pre-heat oven to 425°F.
- The crisp topping:
- Put all in the food processor & blend on pulse til it is all mixed together & crumbly.
- NOW, TO PUT IT ALL TOGETHER:
- Grease(w non-stick spray) or butter a medium sized cake pan.
- Pour the fruit into the pan. Spread it out evenly.
- Now crumbly the mix over the whole thing, not leaving any bare spots! Now bake til the topping is nice & crisp & the fruit is nice & bubbly hot! Time is just aprox abt 25 min or til topping is crisp.
- Let coool b4 serving or serve warm w ice cream!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food tina's homemade fruit crisp recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!