Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, irenea's apple tart. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Irenea's Apple Tart is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Irenea's Apple Tart is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook irenea's apple tart using 7 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Irenea's Apple Tart:
- Get 150 grams butter
- Take 70 grams powdered sugar
- Make ready 3 medium eggs
- Make ready 1 medium lemon or lime
- Make ready 450 grams Apple (crispy & tart)
- Get 150 grams orange marmalade
- Take 200 grams all purpose flour
Steps to make Irenea's Apple Tart:
- Preheat oven 180C
- Mix flour, butter (cut in small cubes), lemon rinds
- Add 2 egg yolks
- Mix until you form into a ball
- Put in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap & refrigerate
- Divide into 2 & roll out on a lightly floured surface
- Put at bottom of pan & leave some excess at the edge
- Bake 15-20 minutes
- Meantime, core & cut apple into slivers & add the lemon juice
- Alternate layers: apple slices then thin layer of orange marmalade then apples last
- Cover with the 2nd dough & pinch edges closed
- Warm an egg with some milk & brush this over the crust
- Make a crisscut on top so that the inside doesnt pop when it is getting baked
- Bake 30 minutes till golden brown
- Put on a serving dish (we like this with a cup of freshly brewed coffee)
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food irenea's apple tart recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!