Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, not your mama's potato salad!. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Not your Mama's potato salad! is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Not your Mama's potato salad! is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Mairlyn moonlights as a ventriloquist while dealing with some ornery spuds and adds a twist to the traditional potato salad. Recipe Below New videos. Say goodbye to potato salad drenched in mayo. Not Yo Mama's Potato Salad is light and fresh and tossed in in olive oil, vinegar, dijon mustard, and Say goodbye to soggy potato salads drenched in mayonnaise….salads that make you forget you are even eating a potato.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook not your mama's potato salad! using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Not your Mama's potato salad!:
- Prepare salad
- Prepare 5 small potatoes (I like yukon gold or red)
- Make ready 5 hard boiled eggs
- Get 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Get 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- Get 3 slice crispy bacon, diced
- Get 1/4 mayonnaise
- Get 2 tbsp course ground dijon mustard
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Get 1 tsp black pepper
- Make ready 1/2 tsp paprika
- Take 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Get 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
For me, potato salad sort of falls into the same category as meat loaf and cornbread, it seems basic and a lot of You can sprinkle the top with some paprika for a little color or (this is my touch, not my mother's) I use some Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning to. Reviews for: Photos of Mama's Potato Salad. Mama's Potato Salad recipe: Try this Mama's Potato Salad recipe, or contribute your own. Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete.
Instructions to make Not your Mama's potato salad!:
- Simmer potatoes on medium heat. Cook for about 20 min or so. (The skins are left on so it is a long cook time, but it keeps you from having soggy potatoes.)
- Halve eggs and remove the yolks, set yolks aside in a large mixing bowl. Dice the whites and set aside.
- Add the mayonnaise, mustard, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic, and vinegar to the bowl with the yolks and mix until smooth.
- Once the potatoes are done let them cool a bit and give them a large dice (I leave the skins on). Add to the mayo mix and let cool in the fridge.
- Once the potatoes are cooled add the egg, onion, bacon and peppers. Now its ready to eat!
This is the potato salad that my Mama always fixed for picnics or when we were having BBQ. The whole neighborhood loved it and always asked her to bring it for gatherings. I particularly like it warm right after it is made but it is wonderful cold. Warm potato salad with Yukon Gold potatoes, celery, red onion, olives, parsley, and a simple rice vinegar vinaigrette. I don't know about you, but summer around here has us making potato salads more often than in other seasons.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food not your mama's potato salad! recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!