Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, bacon horseradish potato salad. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bacon Horseradish Potato Salad is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Bacon Horseradish Potato Salad is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have bacon horseradish potato salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Horseradish Potato Salad:
- Make ready 2 lb red potatoes
- Get 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Get 4 each hard boiled eggs, chopped
- Take 1 cup mayo, more or less to taste
- Get 1 pinch kosher salt to taste
- Prepare 1 pinch black pepper to taste
- Get 6 each green onions, trimmed and cut into thin slices keeping the white pieces separated from the green
- Take 12 slice bacon, fried till crisp and crumbled
- Prepare 1 tbsp horseradish, up to a 1/3 cup to taste
Instructions to make Bacon Horseradish Potato Salad:
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and salt generously. Add potatoes to water and return to a boil, then lower heat to a simmer. Cook potatoes just until fork tender and drain in a colander. Let set for 3-4 minutes. Transfer the still hot potatoes to a large mixing bowl. Stir in the thinly sliced white onion parts and drizzle the apple cider vinegar over the top and gently toss. Cover with plastic wrap and put into the refrigerator to chill completely before proceeding.
- When potatoes are cold through and through, remove the plastic wrap and add the crumbled bacon (reserving 2 tablespoons for garnish), chopped hard boiled egg, mayo, horseradish, and thinly sliced onion greens (reserving 2 tablespoons for garnish). Gently toss to combine and adjust taste to suit. Cover tightly and refrigerate for at least 2 hour, but preferably overnight before serving. Before serving, stir well and taste, adjusting taste to suit. Garnish with reserved thinly sliced onion greens and crumbled bacon.
- Can be stored in refrigerator for 3 to 4 days.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food bacon horseradish potato salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!